Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Sales Manager - Siberia
Please note that by applying to this vacancy you agree to be considered for one of the following locations: Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Barnaul, Tyumen, Kurgan, Irkutsk, Ulan-Ude. This might require relocation.
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognized brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others. We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Now we are looking for an experienced Sales professional to join P&G team as a Senior Sales Manager responsible for the development of long, reliable, and effective partnership with our clients.
Develop Procter & Gamble business with retailers including:
- control and realization of shopper base design in stores;
- coordination of internal P&G departments’ work with customers;
- annual promo plan & price strategy, right assortment development;
- annual negotiations with customers;
- financial control of customers’ budgets;
- sell-in; sell-out analysis;
- responsible for monthly and annual sales target delivery.
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive base salary and annual bonus;
- medical, travel, and life insurance;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
- relocation support in case you move from another region.
- higher education;
- minimum Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- 2+ years of Sales experience in Food/FMCG international companies;
- field Sales experience is a must, experience with key retail chains is an advantage;
- distribution building and promotional planning skills;
- negotiation and budget management experience;
- advanced analytical skills.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.