Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Account Manager - Izhevsk
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognised best-known brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others.
We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Do you want to continue your learning in the Company that is known as the "Sales school"? Then, our Sales Account Manager role is for you!
Sales department transforms yesterday's narrow selling concept of buyer-seller relationships with our customers into a multifunctional, collaborative approach designed to achieve our mutual volume, profit, and market share objectives. You will work collaboratively with experts from P&G including Finance, Management Systems, Customer Service, and Brand Management to develop the right business strategies and business plans to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for our brands in the marketplace. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for developing superior in-store presence of our brands in a defined geographic territory with a number of our customers. You will be leading a significant part of our business, and be able to immediately see results of your work.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies;
- Marketing budget planning;
- Negotiating with the Customer launches of new P&G products;
- Joint business planning with the Customer: advertising, promo plans, assortment, shelving, pricing, merchandising;
- Results’ assessment.
Please note: your application will be considered for all potential locations within Russia.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 75 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you are to be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we are willing to help build the career path that is right for you.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree);
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Relocation ability;
- You should be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You are to travel in your career;
- Job experience not a must but will be a plus;
- Valid driver’s license might be in priority.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.