Begin a meaningful career right here
Accounts Receivable Accountant - Moscow
Accounts Receivable Accountant
How would you like to join a world-class Finance organization of an international company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We welcome you to apply to the Finance & Accounting department, which offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses.
P&G is looking for Accounts Receivable Accountant to perform a variety of accounting and analytical duties involved in the processing of the accounts receivable management. You will work closely with our business partners, customers and distributors, as well as internally with sales department to ensure timely and correct payments. Also you will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects with a highly professional P&G team. Career in P&G gives you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set and grow professionally.
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant you are going to do:
- Perform customers open items management, including overdue issues, provide appropriate action plans and supervise issue resolution
- Work with old aging items, bad debts
- Review and analyze acts of reconciliation
- Ensure that AR processing is in compliance with Russian laws and regulations
- Provide inputs upon Auditors requests
- Govern over outsourced resource
- Higher Education (Bachelor’s/Master's Degree);
- Experience in accounting 1+ year;
- Good knowledge of Russian Accountancy;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize, plan workload and meet deadlines;
- Accurate, attentive to details and precise;
- Operational Experience with Accounting Tools (preferably SAP), Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 50 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.