Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Specialist Feminine Care - Moscow
Brand Specialist in the Feminine Care category
- execution of brand specific plans in TOP retailers: adaptation of POS and digital materials based on the given toolkit;
- brand subline management: development of POSM and different promo plans, work with bloggers;
- business analysis: shares, penetration, competitor analysis, etc.;
- event management;
- budget management and planning;
- coordination of external agencies with internal PR, Design and Legal teams;
- administrative tasks: product requests, purchase orders, room booking, meetings preparation, etc.
- higher education;
- good command of English;
- future-oriented and enthusiastic about innovative marketing;
- excellent organization and time management skills;
- strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- good communication and collaboration skills;
- flexibility and ability to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities;
- attention to details;
- practical experience in FMCG or creative agencies is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- monthly salary 65 000 RUB gross;
- life and medical insurance;
- possibility to participate in P&G stock options program;
- flexible work arrangements;
- monthly lunch support;
- and many more…
Just so you know
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.