Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge Internship - Moscow
Are you an intellectually curious, data-savvy individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
If so, then a role as an intern in the Consumer & Market Knowledge department at P&G is the right choice for you. We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. We are experts in data analysis, market research and consumer immersion and leverage this expertise to influence business strategies, product design, pricing, shelf appearance, media investment and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it and how we can better serve their needs.
From Day 1, with support and coaching from your manager, you will lead your own projects with autonomy. The internship lasts for 6-12 months and allows you to experience the real job that CMK professionals do at P&G:
- You will actively seek to discover opportunities for delighting consumers by uncovering insights and understanding behavioral patterns to turn these into new ideas for our brands.
- You will be an integral part of a multi-functional business team working with Brand, R&D, Design, Sales and Finance partners.
- You will lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives answering questions, such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? What is the right assortment, promotional strategy and media/trade investment? How do we best reach consumers and win with retailers?
- You will develop your soft and analytical skills and use integrative thinking to turn data findings to action.
During your internship P&G will focus on learning more about you and evaluate if you are the right fit for a permanent position. You will have a mid-term and end-of-term review sessions which are structured to help you assess your strengths as well as development areas. Similarly, this is also a chance for you to get a good understanding of how a multinational company like P&G operates and what career opportunities provides.
Please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtBdowd5uo to know more about CMK.
- 3+ year students and recent graduates (up to 2 years);
- good command of English (upper-Intermediate and higher);
- strong analytical skills, including good understanding of statistics (e.g., multivariate statistical methods and building mathematical models);
- basic programming skills (e.g., Python, Tableau, KNIME, etc.);
- ready for a full-time work schedule (40 hrs per week);
- minimum availability of 6 months;
- permissive documents to work in Russia.
Just so you know
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.