Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internship
Do you want to influence business strategy by representing the voice of the consumer? If so, then a role as an intern in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
CMK's role is to create a competitive advantage for Procter & Gamble through superior consumer and market understanding. We directly influence strategy, innovation, advertising, pricing, media/trade investments, market execution... and much more! We bring consumers to the center of Procter & Gamble's business decision-making. Consumer understanding is known as P&G powerhouse, unparalleled in the industry.
As a CMK Intern and a leader of consumer understanding, you’ll shape the direction of our business:
• you will interact with management and work with autonomy on projects, with continuous coaching of a CMK manager;
• you will be an integral part of a multi-functional business team, working with Brand, IT, Sales and Finance partners;
• you will lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives;
answering questions such as: What is the right assortment, promotional strategy and media/trade investment? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers?;
• you will lead and drive business recommendations based on consumer & market insights and research findings.
As of day one, you will have real work experience with dedicated projects for you to lead inside P&G. You will also be given coaching and training to ensure you are equipped to succeed. At the end of your internship you will have developed skills such as leadership, analytical thinking, project management and collaboration/interpersonal skills. You will also have good understanding of how a multinational company like P&G operates. And finally, a successful internship may lead to a full-time position upon completion of studies.
Salary RUB 70 000 per month gross.
We are looking for:
• active students in the 3-6 year of studies or up to 1 year graduates with extracurricular activities, good English and Russian, analytical skills and team orientation, willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results;
• strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others;
• a statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential;
• enjoy working with a variety of data sources;
• a minimum availability of 5 months;
• creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.