Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager - Moscow
CONSUMER & MARKET KNOWLEDGE MANAGER
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognized brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others. We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Are you an intellectually curious, data-savvy individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise, identify what really matters and turn it into inspirational & impactful business activation ideas?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy… and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in-store promotions. We use big data to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
Your role in CMK will involve identifying the biggest opportunities for business growth, orchestrating annual learning and activation plan, building predictive models, analytics, storytelling, visualizations, and engaging presentations that facilitate a deep understanding of consumer and shopper behaviors. Your key to success will be your ability to integrate consumer/shopper insights into the real business and thus deliver incremental sales.
Please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtBdowd5uo to know more about CMK.
- develop and lead learning plans to generate deep insights and turn them into category growth opportunities and Joint Business Planning ideas in key retailers;
- clearly understand shopper needs, behaviors and motivations to enable shopper-focused business choices;
- work closely with business leaders, collaborate within a multifunctional team (Sales, Marketing, IT, etc.) to develop winning business strategies, communication and marketing plans;
- build top-notch shopper understanding capability with Analytics & Insights and Sales organization (develop new tools, methodologies, trainings, etc.).
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive salary;
- monthly lunch compensation;
- competitive medical, travel, and life insurance;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
- relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Consumer Insights, Data Analytics, or Market Research function in global FMCG or research companies;
- ability to identify the biggest underlying business opportunities and turn them into powerful learning plan (desktop research, quantitative and qualitative, data analytics, test-and-learn approaches);
- strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources and statistics (e.g., significance testing and basic modelling skills);
- proactive leadership to engage and influence a multifunctional team and research agencies;
- entrepreneurial spirit to turn insights into impactful business plans;
- ability to conduct business and communicate fluently in English;
- good programming skills (Python, R, C# or Java) are preferred;
- data management and visualization skills (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar) is an advantage.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.