Begin a meaningful career right here
Corporate Communications Intern - Moscow
Important: This internship requires the ability to work 40 hours per week.
Are you a 3+ year student or recent graduate passionate about communications? Do you love to inspire people with creative content? Would you like to become an ambassador of Company values through delivering clear messages to its employees? In case your answer is “yes”, we offer you a unique opportunity to try yourself as a Corporate Communications Intern at P&G. Your internship will last from 6 to 12 months and include several challenging and diverse projects considering your professional interests and contributing to your personal growth.
We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your projects successfully, you will get a chance to become our permanent employee once you graduate from university.
- lead corporate communications campaigns and employee engagement initiatives;
- promote P&G values via developing inspirational content and leveraging communication on social media;
- design, coordinate and execute internal social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities;
- review and upgrade corporate communications channels;
- manage creative agencies and other third parties to bring communications strategies to life.
- 3+ year student or recent graduate (up to 2 years);
- fluent in Russian, good command of English (upper-intermediate or higher);
- excellent writing and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- basic photo/video editing and graphic design skills;
- relevant university degree (Communications, Journalism, etc.) is preferable.
Compensation and benefits:
- monthly salary 70 000 RUB gross;
- flexible work arrangements;
- lunch support;
- and many more…
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.