Begin a meaningful career right here
Corporate Communications Internship - Moscow
Corporate Communications Intern
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognized brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others. We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Are you passionate about communications? Do you love to encourage people with creative content? Would you like to become an ambassador of P&G's values through delivering clear messages to its employees? If your answer is “yes”, we offer you an outstanding opportunity to try yourself as a Corporate Communications Intern at P&G!
Your internship will last from 6 to 9 months and include several challenging and diverse projects considering your professional interests and contributing to your personal growth. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your projects successfully, you will get a chance to become our permanent employee.
- lead corporate communications campaigns and employee engagement initiatives;
- promote P&G values through developing inspirational content and leveraging communication on social media;
- design, coordinate, and execute internal social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities;
- review and upgrade corporate communications channels (Facebook, etc.);
- manage creative agencies and other third parties to bring communications strategies to life.
Compensation and benefits:
- monthly salary 70 000 rubles gross;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- flexible work arrangements and possibility to work from home;
- ongoing mentoring and learning by doing;
- relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region.
- 3+ year student or recent graduate (up to 2 years since graduation);
- relevant university degree (Communications, Journalism, etc.) is preferred;
- fluent in Russian, good command of English (upper-intermediate and higher);
- readiness to work full-time working hours (40 hours per week);
- excellent writing and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- basic photo/video editing and graphic design skills;
- good or advanced SMM skills.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.