Begin a meaningful career right here
DENTAL PROFESSIONAL SCIENTIFIC RELATIONS SENIOR MANAGER IN PROFESSIONAL ORAL HEALTH - Moscow
P&G is looking for an experienced professional with expertise in dentistry and in-depth knowledge of dental industry able to build Oral-B technologies advocacy and use this within professional community and practicing dental professionals.
- Consistently assess dental industry landscape and professional communities as to help develop opportunities with the profession that build the business.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and design plans to develop them as advocates for our technologies, personally maintain and develop relationships & cooperation with focus on AA/A- KOLs.
- Identify key dental associations matching our business purpose to develop win-win partnerships. Develop viable POH and retail relevant plans for partnerships.
- Organize and Execute Scientific Exchange program including strategic set-up and choices on topics and speakers.
- Coordinate and Execute Dental Schools program including leading and developing the team of clinical specialists.
- Execute Capability & scientific training for the POH detailing force and retail counterparts on oral care basics, company initiatives and message tracks.
- Serve as primary source on the political, strategic and scientific developments occurring in the professional field of EE.
- Be the dental master for the EE Oral Care team, including professional assessment of materials localization/development further business building activities.
Compensation and benefits:
- starting salary: to be defined based on the interview results;
- competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- and many more.
- Dentist or Dental Hygienist, ideally with doctorate/PhD, also accepted: Medical/Pharmaceutical Professional with in-depth knowledge in dental matters.
- Professional expertise that goes beyond practice, e.g. academic experience, leadership role(s) in community health programs or professional marketing/external relations/detailing function in a dental or pharmaceutical business.
- Command knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- High level of emotional intelligence, effective communication skills and networking.
- Negotiation skills to build external relationships with partners as to form mutually beneficial partnerships between individuals/organizations and the company.
- Strategic decision making able make the key choices to win strategically in the local markets.
- Positive approach to delivering high quality results – combined with a continuing focus on self-development.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Just so you know:
- You might be asked to relocate at some point in your career
- You must be willing to travel
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.