Begin a meaningful career right here
Experienced Data Engineer
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
P&G IT community is looking for a Data Engineer to join our small but mighty Data team in Moscow! In this role, you will be responsible for building systems and solutions leveraging various Azure components & tools. This is your chance to work on interesting, global projects with some highly skilled and fun people.
We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your journey at P&G.
- We go for cloud native wherever possible – we design for a cloud and use native PaaS services.
- We deploy our applications to Azure using Functions, Web Apps, Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, etc. Our code is delivered via CICD pipelines and we strive to follow proper coding practices (git flow).
- We do our data wrangling using Databricks (PySpark, Spark SQL) and visualize data in Power BI.
What can you expect?
In this role, you will use cutting edge technology, an industry leading data solution architecture and governance model to solve real P&G business problems.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement technical solutions to obtain, process and store data. You will work with technologies like Python/PySpark, Power BI, etc to provide and visualize insights based on the processed data.
- Automate and optimize internal ETL processes in MS Azure.
- Influence the future of new cloud technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them.
- Get access to the comprehensive training portfolio, including MS Certifications, Coursera, Percipio and other professional courses.
- Learn from the global P&G IT community to advance your skills.
- Share the best practices with the local IT community by delivering trainings and other learning opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
- Monthly salary starting from 150 000 RUB gross, the final offer will be determined based on the results of the interviews
- Monthly lunch & flexibility allowance (5 000 RUB gross)
- Medical, travel, and life insurance
- Possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home
- Access to P&G’s global comprehensive training portfolio
- Relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region
We are looking for
Hands-on experience in implementing projects & solutions using cloud stack (MS Azure experience will be a major plus)
Proficient skills in data wrangling and analysis with Python
Experience with Power BI or other data visualization tools
Experience in Core and Agile project management: SCRUM or Kanban methods, Azure DevOps or Jira or other relevant tools
Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher level)
Any higher education degree
Just so you know
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values, and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.