Begin a meaningful career right here
Fabric & Home Care Communications Manager - Moscow
Brand Communications is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the company and our brands. As a Brand Communications Manager, you’ll represent our brands to many outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, celebrities, professionals, retailer and consumer associations and non-government organizations. A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, integrative thinking, foresight and scenario planning, and issues management.
- Leads and executes local brand communications plans with 3rd parties (e.g., influencers programs and media relations).
- Represents P&G in external meetings (e.g., industry association).
- Anticipates and manages issues & crisis, and creates issues management plans and strategies.
- Manages work and capabilities of PR agencies.
- Strong leadership, creative and integrative thinking.
- Strong collaboration skills, working effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage issues that can affect brand reputation.
- Digital knowledge and experience.
- 3-5 years with solid and proven foundation of project management within a multifunctional team, mastery on public relations (mainly brand PR, corporate is a plus), and experience in managing PR agencies, working with influencers, media editors within the Eastern Europe. Scientific communication experience is preferable. FMCG experience is a plus.
- Bachelors/ Masters’ degree in Sciences, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar.
- Fluent in English and Russian.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to travel in your career.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.