Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Product Stewardship Scientist - Moscow
P&G's Global Products Stewardship (GPS) organization mission is to be trusted partners in building and protecting P&G business and corporate reputation by ensuring our ingredients, products and packages are safe and viewed as such, in regulatory compliance and delivering against our global sustainability vision.
As a Registration Coordinator you will start to learn how to ensure regulatory compliance of P&G goods placed on the Russian market. You will be responsible for compliance of several products categories and work with internal and external (authorities, certification bodies) stakeholders. The job is wide in scope and will involve close partnership with the Marketing, SNO, GBU (R&D and Corporate GPS) and F&A Teams. You will develop a good understanding of the business and the organization, grow your skills in planning, negotiation and communication. You will get deep knowledge of safety of P&G goods, local and European regulations, internal P&G processes & procedures. You will have real responsibilities from day one, supported by experienced manager and training programs tailored for you to be successful.
- Be responsible for the registration and declaration of P&G products and managing registration process in details.
- Collaborate closely with our manufacturing plants, initiative planning, quality assurance, research & development and external certification and registration partners (including authorities).
- Balance the challenge of reducing registration timing & cost while maintaining and improving internal and external processes by analyzing and optimizing our organization, work processes.
Compensation and benefits:
- starting salary: 95000 RUR gross;
- competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- and many more.
- Higher education degree diploma preferably in science (natural, physics, math), pharmacology, medicine, engineering.
- Command knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- Energetic, proactive, flexible, open minded, able to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities.
- Strong communication, leadership and analytical capabilities.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Just so you know:
- You might be asked to relocate at some point in your career
- You must be willing to travel
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.