Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Products Stewardship Registration Specialist - Moscow
Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including: Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med, Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor.
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
Our Moscow-based Global Products Stewardship Department is looking for you to take the Registration Specialist’s position. Are you ready to take a challenge?
- Ensure state registration and declaration of P&G goods (conformity compliance) and manage product’s registration CPS;
- External collaboration with regulatory authorities (the Rospotrebnadzor, the Rosstandard, Certification Bodies and Labs) to ensure smooth product’ registration;
- Internal collaboration with various functions: Supply Network Operations, Product Supply, Sector Global Product Stewardship and R&D, Marketing to ensure CPS completion and product launch support;
- Identifying and resolving potential issues (i.e. docs mistakes, testing etc.);
- Driving improvement in work processes and critical metrics;
- Be a single point of contact for issues/questions regarding product’s registration;
- Monitor and learn Russia and Eurasian Union regulatory legislation;
- Analyze data, lead horizontal processes within Sector & SNO teams;
- Participate in projects within your area of responsibility.
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience in product’s conformity compliance type of work (registration, certification, sample & documents submission);
- Work in Word & Excel is viewed as an advantage;
- Strong time management & professional discipline interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English (Pre-Intermediate or higher);
- Strong priority-setting & discipline and can-do approach;
- Ability to continuously learn and develop;
- Eligibility to work in Russia.
We offer you:
- A challenging job based on work contract in a dynamic and multinational organization;
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one;
- Continuous learning and development through different roles and experiences in supply chain.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary of 65 000 RUR gross with regular revision;
- Relevant work experience will be considered in starting salary based on interview results;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Attractive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short-term illness;
- The company will support you with relocation.
Just for you to know:
- Business trips can be part of your job.
- Anyone qualified for this role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
Procter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.