Begin a meaningful career right here
Internal Control Supervisor - Moscow
Would you like to join a world-class Finance organization of a leading global company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive process and controls improvements in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
P&G is looking for Internal Controls supervisor to perform a variety of controls and analytical duties, and improve our internal control systems. You will work closely with various departments within local P&G organization, Global Internal audit team, as well as external auditors, banks etc. Also you will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business processes and various projects with a highly professional P&G team.
Career in P&G gives you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set and grow professionally.
As an Internal controls supervisor you are going to do:
- Lead internal audits on various business processes and suggest processes and controls improvements
- Support P&G Global Audit Team on audits done by them
- Implement new control solutions based on internal and global audit learnings
- Lead Purchase to payments process coordination from business side, to improve controls and payment timings
- Train P&G organization on controls and compliance standards
- Perform other tasks in controls and compliance areas, working with HR, Purchasing, IT etc.
- Depending on experience/seniority - manage a Controls/ compliance specialist
- Higher Education (minimum Bachelor’s Degree);
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Experience in audit/internal audit 2+ years;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize, plan workload and meet deadline;
- Accurate, attentive to details and precise;
- Operational Experience with systems (preferably SAP), Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 90,000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come