Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Analytics & Insights Internship - Moscow
IT Analytics & Insights Intern
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting and implementing new capabilities to drive business results? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
Then IT-Analyst Internship is for you!
We’re looking for hardworking and driven individuals to join our thriving analytics and insights team. We offer you an exciting experience – a 3-6-month paid internship in P&G.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you will be the real leader of your project. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
There will be opportunity of part-time/specific schedule aligned depending on your availability.
- 3rd - 6th year student or recent graduate (up to 1 year);
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker;
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude;
- Previous work/internship/project experience in retail/consumer goods, banking, analytics and/or consulting might be a priority;
- Previous experience in some of the following tools is an asset: Business Intelligence Tools (KNIME, Power-BI, Tableau, Spotfire), SQL and Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop), Scientific Computing: R, Python.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.