Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Project Management Internship - Moscow
IT Project Management Intern
Are you a leader with an analytical mind-set and a passion for technology? Would you like to join our highly innovative Information Technology team in Moscow?
Our IT professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G does business. Our work enables faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
How about being offered the superb opportunity to lead a project within 3-6 months with a high level of autonomy, interacting with a multi-functional and global team?
During your internship (3-6 months) you will be provided with an onboarding plan and a coach to enable you to succeed. You will also have access to experienced colleagues for mentoring and coaching.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
There will be opportunity of part-time/specific schedule aligned depending on your availability.
- 3rd-6th year student or recent graduate (up to 1 year after graduation);
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker;
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude;
- Previous work/internship/project experience in retail/consumer goods, banking, analytics and/or consulting is an asset.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.