Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Project Manager - Moscow
IT Project Manager
Are you a creative individual with a problem-solving mind-set? Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? Then this opportunity in P&G is the one you have been looking for.
IT professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
On this role, you will be a part of Easter Europe IT team in Moscow. You will use your strong IT, Project Management and analytical skills and your business understanding to do deliver business-critical projects in different business areas.
This role offers ample opportunities to contribute to the business in a very visible way.
You will be the leading business transformation projects in your area.
As the Project Manager You will be source of proposals on improvements to existing solutions and processes overall.
You will communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and will be accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will get the ownership of your business teams and projects from the beginning.
Continuous coaching– you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
Dynamic and agile work environment– we value every individual’s personal situation and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance to enable individuals to be at their best at work.
Collaboration and inclusive environment -you will work together with a diverse group of passionate people, and contribute to creating an inclusive environment for each of us.
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an Engineering / Business school, or University, within IT or any related field;
- Relevant experience;
- Fluent in both Russian and English;
- Strong IT, analytical and project management skills;
- Passion to transform the way business runs through technology;
- Solid leadership skills and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- You are organized and know how to prioritize.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You should be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You are to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.