Begin a meaningful career right here
Market Strategy and Planning Senior Manager in Professional Oral Health
P&G is looking for an experienced professional who combines pharma/medical and trade marketing backgrounds. The role is in the Professional Oral Health (POH) department which is accountable for building Oral-B product recommendation in dental offices and professional community.
- POH Initiative Master Plan design and execution.
- Localization of POH tool kit.
- Development/localization of DOMOT materials and sales tools.
- Sample forecasting and shipment management.
- Organization/Participation at events.
- POH marketing budget management.
- Building agreement with Brand and Retail in terms to drive NOS.
Compensations and benefits:
- starting salary: to be determined based on candidate experience;
- life, medical and travel insurance;
- possibility to participate in P&G Stock Options Program;
- flexible work arrangements;
- and many more.
- Education - Dentist/Hygienist/General Medicine – very nice to have though optional if the candidate has got relevant experience in Dental/Pharma industry.
- Experience of working in a key strategic development role, with national responsibility. Ideally with experience of Professional Dental Health/Pharma, candidates with broader health care experience would also be considered, (e.g. experience within GP practices / hospitals etc).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Budget management experience, high operational discipline.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient English as the role considers daily interaction with European counterparts.
- Positive approach to delivering high quality results – combined with a continuing focus on self-development.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Just so you know:
- You might be asked to relocate at some point in your career
- You must be willing to travel
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.