Begin a meaningful career right here
Marketing Internship - Moscow
Are you a 3+ year student or recent graduate looking for a career where you will develop brands recognized by consumers around the world? Are you passionate about exploring market insights to guide strategy in an innovative way? Do you want to be developed by top-caliber marketers and unleash your entrepreneurial potential? If so, joining P&G's world-class brand management & marketing team is for you.
The full-time internship lasts for 3-12 months and allows you to experience the real job that marketing professionals do at P&G. From Day 1, with support and coaching from your manager, you will run your own projects that include business analysis, creative campaigns development, media planning – all aspects of marketing job. We will provide you with the opportunity to connect with and learn from numerous colleagues in various departments. The internship will give you a great understanding of P&G's corporate culture, while developing your skills to be a future business leader.
During your internship, P&G focuses on learning more about you and evaluates if you are the right fit for a permanent position. You will have a mid-term and end-of-term review sessions which are structured to help you assess your strengths as well as development areas. Similarly, this is also a chance for you to learn more about P&G and understand the wide range of opportunities that we provide.
Compensation and benefits
- monthly salary 70 000 RUR gross;
- lunch support;
- flexible work arrangements;
- and many more.
- 3+ year students and recent graduates (up to 2 years);
- good command of English (upper-Intermediate or higher);
- ready for a full-time work schedule (40 hrs per week);
- permissive documents to work in Russia.
Just so you know
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.