Begin a meaningful career right here
Media (E-Commerce) Manager - Moscow
- Development of strategy aiming to significantly boost P&G online sales through finding, optimizing and tracking of budget spend/ creatives/ landings across consumer path to purchase, e.g., marketplaces, search, internal customer placement, external traffic.
- Conversion increase across the whole path to purchases, including analysis of triggers and personalization.
- Traffic sources management, post-campaign analysis to drive loyalty and repeat purchases.
- Work with agencies to execute digital campaigns with excellence and develop robust processes to fully utilize media and creative agencies capacities and capabilities.
- Orchestrate performance marketing work within a multi-functional team: sales, IT, brand managers.
- On-going collaboration with eRetailers to offer a win-win strategy, brand plans customization and leading of industry innovation projects together with customers.
If you’re a good fit, you must have:
- 2 + years of experience in eCommerce in TOP 50 online stores in Russia with proven track of records, managing marketing campaigns aimed to increase sales, decreasing cost per acquisition/ purchase over the life time value.
- 2 + years of experience on the seller/ agency side with brands having majority of turnover coming through online stores and market places, managing digital campaigns aimed to drive sales, while keeping positive ROI.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, start-up mentality.
- Digital trends and technology savvy.
- Profound knowledge of CPA tools, affiliate programs, e-mail marketing, social nets, retargeting, search, UX/UI, market places.
- Good networking within E-Com RU community.
- Eagerness to test, learn, fail, do successfully and scale up.
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive salary;
- life and medical insurance;
- possibility to participate in P&G stock options program;
- flexible work arrangements;
- monthly lunch support;
- and many more…
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to travel in your career.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.