Begin a meaningful career right here
Media Marketing Manager - Moscow
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in about 80 countries, building 65 trusted brands that make life better for 5 billion consumers in more than 180 countries. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
As a Media Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for managing multi-million media investments of the biggest FMCG brands in Eastern Europe and globally, ensuring they bring the highest return to the company. You are to be a real media professional leading and executing media strategies closely working with your media partner – one of the biggest Media agencies in Eastern Europe. Since we believe that great ideas emerge from the creative connections between our employees, we encourage you to collaborate with our multi-functional teams to ensure brands’ media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with P&G processes and standards.
Your assignment will be divided into 3 blocks:
- Strategic planning of brands’ media communication.
You will make deep analysis of media touchpoints’ influence on sales and development of annual media plans based on the proven sales impact. Also, this block includes the analysis of the brands’ communication quality and recommendation of how to improve it.
- Excellent execution of these plans.
You will supervise the media campaigns’ performance against multiple metrics on a monthly basis and make agile improvements if needed.
- Strategic development of media channels, touchpoints, innovative media solutions.
This part comprises of the deep understanding of the channel/medium structure and processes resulting in ongoing actions to increase its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Relevant working experience: you either have 1+ years in Media department at the company with media investment comparable to P&G's one; OR 2+ years on the Media agency side, working on brands with sizable media investment comparable to P&G; OR 2+ years in Marketing with full ownership of brands’ media strategy planning and execution, and digital share of total brands’ media budget not less than 30%.
- Knowledge of programmatic solutions is preferable.
- Digital trends and technology savvy.
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, start-up mentality.
- Eagerness to test, learn, fail, do successfully and scale up.
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive salary;
- life, medical and travel insurance;
- possibility to participate in P&G Stock Options Program;
- flexible work arrangements;
- participation in international digital conferences;
- close collaboration with the biggest digital companies such as Facebook, Google, etc;
- and many more.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.