Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G CEO Challenge 2020
Do you remember the last time you felt really challenged? Have you ever truly experienced what it's like to be a decision maker on a billion-dollar brand? If you didn't answer with a resounding "yes", come test your business knowledge and skills against the top minds across the globe in our CEO Challenge!
About the CEO Challenge:
We are inviting you to participate in a case competition where you and two teammates will work together to come up with an ideal solution for one of our brands. Should your solution be the best in Eastern Europe cluster (Russia & Kazakhstan), we will invite you to European final to compete against the winners from different markets in the region. The Finalists from the regional round in Europe will represent the region in the Global final. The Global winners will be invited to the prestigious P&G Signal event in Cincinnati, USA, allowing them the opportunity to meet our CEO & the leaders of some of the world's most influential organizations.
- You will participate in the most global student competition in the region.
- We will test, build, and improve your business leadership, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- We will cover all travel-related expenses (e.g. flights and accommodation).
- We will provide a fun & engaging platform to make meaningful connections with students across your country, Eastern Europe region, and the globe.
- You will get an opportunity to showcase your strengths and skills, building good equity with the company and different functional representatives.
CEO Challenge 2020 Competition steps:
Step 1: Registration
You will need to submit an application of your team of three people before the deadline to ensure we know you're ready to take on this challenge.
Step 2: Online Case Study Solution
You will have to solve the online case study. The best teams will be invited for the Eastern Europe cluster final held in Moscow P&G General Office.
Step 3: Case Study Competition and Presentation
- You will visit the Central Business Office located in Moscow and get a chance to meet and interact with P&G leaders in different functions.
- You will receive trainings and mentorship from professionals on self development and much more.
Step 4: Europe Regional final
The cluster winners will compete against the regional winners from other markets. All travel arrangements & accommodations will be made by us.
Step 5: Global Final
The regional winners will represent Europe in the global final, participating with the winners from Asia, Latin America, North America, and IMEA region (India, Middle East and Africa).
Who can apply:
- 3+ year students or recent graduates (up to 2 years);
- Students who have a good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Students who have great communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.