Begin a meaningful career right here
Personal Administrative Assistant in Marketing Department - Moscow
Personal Administrative Assistant in Marketing Department
As a Personal Administrative Assistant, you will support Top Management and business teams in delivering the business and organization objectives. The job is wide in scope and will involve close partnership with the business.
- performing a full range of administrative duties to ensure smooth operation of the office;
- support the manager/teams in developing numerous written documents required in this role, e.g., business and organization reports, presentations for the meetings, organizational announcements, etc.;
- support includes handling top managers’ schedule, travel arrangements and expense reporting;
- coordinating meeting preparation and logistics (catering, room booking, badge ordering, etc.), including visits’ arrangement (preparation of invitation letters for visa, etc.);
- purchasing and office supply, establishing productive office environment with all necessary equipment;
- collaboration with local support services (facility team, security, etc.).
Compensation and benefits
- monthly starting salary 50 000 RUR gross;
- life and medical insurance;
- lunch support;
- relocation support (if you move to Moscow from another region);
- flexible work arrangements;
- and many more.
- higher education;
- good command of English (upper-Intermediate and higher);
- excellent organization and communication skills, attention to details;
- flexibility and ability to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities;
- ready for a full-time work schedule (40 hrs per week);
- permissive documents to work in Russia.
Just so you know
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.