Begin a meaningful career right here
Programmatic Analyst, Data Scientist for Eastern Europe - Moscow
Programmatic Analyst for Eastern Europe
You will be in charge of implementation and establishment of sufficient full scope of works with Programmatic solution with main focus on business goals drive via proper segmentation of consumers. In close collaboration with IT Business Unit, Data Science Team and Marketing Departments you will build and bring to life operationalized model with automated and user-based segmentations which will be synchronized with category understanding and goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of business needs / category strategies and how it can be converted to proper media assets and segments needed;
- Establishment of needed data pipes between data sources to enable data and process completeness;
- Generation of new consumer segments within Programmatic solution (Python);
- Governance of segmentation machines including simple segments creation (enabling self-service if and when will be needed), LaL and other ML models (Python/R);
- Owning production campaign management part of cycle dedicated to DMP (measurement, enrichment) and learning plan with testing hypothesis process;
- Owning analytical capabilities of Programmatic for end users;
- Regular analytical reviews of Programmatic performance;
- Collaboration with Marketing Department to set up balanced processes addressing business needs; with Europe Data Science Team to synchronize strategies and data models.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Skills Needed to Perform This Job:
- Strong communications and leadership skills;
- Python / R as job requirement;
- Knowledge of TNS/Weborama/OMI measures as plus;
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation;
- Self Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding to a complex and dynamic environment quickly.
- Russian citizenship or valid permission to work in Russia (P&G does not support getting it);
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Higher Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher);
- Respective university degree might be in priority;
- Experience in leading IT operations and / or application development is a plus.
Just so you know:
- You should be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You are to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.