Begin a meaningful career right here
Purchasing Internship - Moscow
Do you have a passion for analytics and strategic, critical thinking? Do you see yourself engaging in commercial and relationship activities with P&G Suppliers? You “can smell and close a great deal”? You want to face different challenges every single day?
Then Strategic Purchases is your place to be.
We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
As a Purchases Intern in this ecosystem, you will work with a Purchases Manager, leading a significant project within one of our segments or spend areas.
Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months.
Starting from Day 1, you will:
- Analyze sourcing markets and build industry knowledge.
- Integrate and collaborate with cross-functional business teams.
- Look for new technologies and advise your internal business partners with innovative solutions and providers.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver excellent results.
- Own the recommendation for an important project or commercial transformation.
- Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
What we offer
We guarantee you Responsibilities from Day1 and the ownership of at least one or two projects.
Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop
You will join our dynamic SNO teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Sales and Finance.
Dynamic and respectful international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- 3+ year student or recent graduate (up to 1 year);
- Strong interest in the commercial aspects of business;
- Real passion for learning and applying skills to deliver business results;
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to connect the dots;
- Strong communication & collaboration skills;
- Proven leadership skills.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary 70 000 RUB gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- and many more…
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/ AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.