Begin a meaningful career right here
Registration Coordinator - Moscow
P&G's Global Products Stewardship (GPS) organization mission is to be trusted partners in building and protecting P&G business and corporate reputation by ensuring our ingredients, products and packages are safe and viewed as such, in regulatory compliance and delivering against our global sustainability vision.
As a Registration Coordinator you will start to learn how to ensure regulatory compliance of P&G goods placed on the Russian market. You will be responsible for compliance of several product’s categories and work with internal and external (authorities, certification bodies) partners. The job is wide in scope and will involve close partnership with the Marketing, SNO, GBU (R&D and Corporate GPS) and F&A Teams. You will develop a deep understanding of the business and the organization, grow your skills in planning, negotiation and communication. You will get deep knowledge of safety of P&G goods, local and European regulations, internal P&G processes & procedures. You will have real responsibilities from day one, supported by experienced manager and training programs tailored for you to be successful.
Procter & Gamble Russia offers:
- Starting Salary 50 000 RUR gross
- Solid social package
- Stable work and wide career perspectives
- Professional environment with culture of respect, ownership and trust
- Broad experience working in a diverse team
- Unmatched training and development programs
- Full time position
Your main responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the registration and declaration of P&G products and leading registration process in details. You will collaborate closely with our manufacturing plants, initiative planning, quality assurance, research & development and external certification and registration partners (including authorities). By analyzing and optimizing our organization, work processes, you will balance the challenge of reducing registration timing & cost while maintaining and improving internal and external processes.
- Education: science (natural, physics, math), pharmacology, medicine, engineering
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher) and Russian
- A “can do” attitude, proactiveness, flexibility, ability to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities
- Strong communication, leadership and analytical skills
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.