Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Image Recognition Key User - Moscow
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognised best-known brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others.
We are the largest FMCG company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
Now we are looking for someone with the ability to help mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a crucial support role. Would you like to contribute to a large international business while improving your own skills? Do you have a results-oriented spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? Then, this role is just for you!
As the Image Recognition Key User, you will be an essential part of the project team facilitating all processes and ensuring right data stream.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Image Recognition Audit master data for users and stores.
- Data collection and coordination of key counter-agents / project partners.
- New products and redesigns tracking and data gathering.
- Work with product samples availability together with categories.
- Monitor merch photo quality.
- Supervise and report image recognition quality.
What we offer you:
- Stable work in the international company.
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary: from 65 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- And many-many more.
- Higher education degree;
- Good command of English (Intermediate or higher);
- Technical mindset, good in calculations and tables;
- Very strong MS Excel, Power Query, Power Bi skills is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Macros, XLS Formulas;
- Attention to details.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.