Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Master Data Specialist - Moscow
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognised best-known brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others.
Would you like to contribute to a large international business while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? We are looking for someone with the ability to help mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a crucial support role. We are looking for you!
What we offer you:
- Stable work in the international company.
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
As a Master Data Specialist you will:
- Coordinate trade programs for customers: verification of program conditions compliance, technical execution of changes;
- Support and validate customer’s master data changes in SAP and P&G Customer business-system;
- Prepare reports for Sales and Category Departments.
- Higher education degree;
- Good command of English (Intermediate or higher);
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Excellent organization & time management skills;
- Attention to details.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary: from 50 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Flexible work hours;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.