Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Team Senior Coordinator - Moscow
Sales Team Senior Coordinator
In this role you will be a part of a Sales Customer team at Procter & Gamble in Moscow, providing various administrative support and stewardship expertise.
- coordinate team work on promotion activities: collect data, align with a team leader and communicate to customers;
- upload promo activities in company's internal business systems (discounts, goods booking, displays);
- ensure correct promo prices P&G-Customer: check prices in SAP, work with price discrepancies (reasoning and communication to the distributor and the team);
- work with payments: calculate compensation, reflect agreed amounts in P&G system, consolidate data for payment, prepare supporting documents to follow internal procedures;
- prepare reports for Sales team (price monitoring, sell-out, stocks);
- communicate with a customer regarding promotions, leaflets and payments;
- archive documents for audit (internal and external alignments);
- support document flow (sign documents via internal system and in paper, send to the customer);
- support team on ad-hoc tasks.
Compensation and benefits:
- starting salary 65 000 RUR gross per month;
- competitive medical, travel, and life insurance;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
- relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region.
- higher education;
- good command of English (Intermediate and higher);
- proficiency in Ms Excel;
- strong analytical skills;
- team coordination experience is a plus.
Operates with Discipline: Responsible for communicating accurate/timely information and checking accuracy and reasonableness of numbers. Requires a high level of independence in multiple aspects of job. Broad support for complex, multiple technologies in specific area requires high level of operational discipline, accountability, and prioritization.
Communication: Strong communication skills necessary to explain complex information pertinent to area of responsibility, including the ability to turn insight into action, and confidence to communicate thoughts on the business operation. Requires strong listening skills that create awareness of business connections.
Builds Diverse, Collaborative Relationships: In order to grow and stay in-touch with the team, Company, customer situation at any given time requires productive working relationships within each of those dimensions. The ability to recognize performance opportunities and reaching out to others for help is important. Likewise, being open to helping others to build their skills is also valued.
Grows Capability and Solves Problems: Continually seeking knowledge and understanding to build the business and the capacity of the organization. Strong problem-solving skills.
In Touch: Able to connect with and enable the team. Flexible, highly collaborative, desire to win. Must be willing to work outside of the comfort zone and get into the details that drive our business.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.