Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Accountant for Audits in Local Comptrollers group - Moscow
Senior Accountant for Audits in Local Comptrollers group
Would you like to join a world-class Finance organization of a leading global company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive process and controls improvements in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
P&G is looking for Senior Accountant to perform audits with a variety of accounting and tax duties to ensure compliance with Tax legislation and Currency control. In this role you will work in Local Compliance team closely with various departments within local P&G organization (tax accountants as well as external auditors, banks etc.). Also you will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects with a highly professional P&G team.
Career in P&G gives you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set and grow professionally.
As Local Compliance Senior accountant you are going to do:
- Prepare responses and collect documentation for Tax authorities requests
- Prepare responses and collect documentation for Currency authorities requests
- Perform other accounting duties in Currency control area
- Perform internal audits on various tax and accounting processes
- Coordinate preparation to complex tax audit collecting & verifying tax & accounting registers
- Govern archiving process to ensure fast access to financial documentation within P&G
- Perform other tasks in controls and compliance areas.
- Higher Education (min Bachelor’s Degree);
- Experience in accounting 2+ years;
- Good knowledge of Russian Accounting and Taxation;
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP Accounting;
- Not lower than Intermediate level of English;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize, plan workload and meet deadlines;
- Accurate, attentive to details and precise;
- Operational Experience with Accounting Tools (preferably SAP), Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Compensations and benefits:
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come