Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Accountant in Local Comptroller Group - Moscow
Senior Accountant in Local Comptroller Group
Would you like to join a world-class Finance organization of a leading global company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive process improvement in a substantial way? If so, we offer a perfect role for you.
P&G is looking for a Senior Accountant to perform a variety of accounting and tax duties to ensure compliance with the Russian legislation. In this role you will be a part of the Local Compliance team closely working with various partners within P&G: Purchasing, Sales, Tax Accountants and other Finance colleagues. You will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects along with a highly professional team.
Career in P&G gives you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set and grow professionally.
Compensation and benefits
- monthly salary starting from 65 000 rubles gross;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- competitive medical, life and travel insurance;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
- relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home.
- higher education (at least bachelor’s degree);
- experience in accounting for 3+ years;
- good knowledge of Russian Accounting and Taxation;
- basic knowledge of US GAAP Accounting;
- minimum Intermediate level of English;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details;
- good written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to prioritize, plan workload and meet deadlines;
- operational experience with Accounting Tools (preferably SAP), Ms Office.
Just so you know
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.