Begin a meaningful career right here
SENIOR ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS MANAGER - MOSCOW
Do you want to work with a team where your efforts drive our business every day? We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, cross-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our IT team and work on IT projects related to Analytics and Insights. We offer meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
The Analytics & Insights career in P&G takes you across a breadth of experiences, on multiple P&G business, likely in multiple countries, always with international perspective, always fast paced. It is a unique opportunity to transform business while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics and machine learning; enhance business results and improving consumer's lives every single day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Earn the role of trusted advisor to the Business Unit Leadership Team
- deliver regular insights, by using advanced analytics techniques, mining extremely large data sets (the hyped Big Data) and applying best in class algorithms developed with/by other Data Scientists, examples could be
- quantify key business drivers and assess sufficiency of plans to meet targets according to your models
- recommend actions with your algorithm to optimize the return on marketing investments
- forecast key competitive threats, as well as growth opportunities and design market strategies
- Develop closed loop experimentation capabilities, to test and learn about key business questions
- lead and improve the analytical program of your business unit, together with the other functions:
- design the data strategy for the business unit
- adopt the right platform and big data technologies
- operationalize best in class algorithms
- Grow the organization’s knowledge and skills in the space of Data & Analytics
- Collaborate in a multi-functional team
Compensation and benefits:
- competitive base salary and annual bonus;
- competitive medical, life and travel insurance;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
- relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region.
- higher education: BSc or MSc in a quantitative field, e.g. Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Quantitative Social Sciences.
- good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- 2- 3 years of experience on previous analytics/data science roles
- previous experience in the following roles is an asset:
- roles requiring Python knowledge;
- readiness to learn/improve new technical tools (e.g., Python, SQL, Azure, Power BI)
- Preferable work experience or certification on Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources, with ability to query and analyze data.
- strong communication skills (verbal and written). We are looking for good story-teller.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and you have either an entrepreneur or consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- passion to grow a business
- ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team player;
- creativity, innovation, initiative.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.