Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Brand Manager
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, P&G’s Brand Management has remained a forward thinking powerhouse behind building the largest, most influential brands around the globe, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic stores to the most sophisticated digital technologies. We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Working in Brand Management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. Our core work regularly crosses traditional functional lines to identify consumer insights and execute varying marketing tactics that continue to deepen the ways in which P&G connects with its customers. Through data driven strategies, we lead the vision and execution of touching and improving 5 billion lives daily.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following key touchpoints:
when they learn about our product;
when they choose to buy the product;
when they use the product at home.
We are searching for visionaries who are excited to drive constructive disruption through empowered, agile, and accountable leadership. A dynamic combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills allows for the innovation necessary to continue winning in a changing landscape.
Category/brand portfolio management in Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.
Recommendation on & execution of winning consumer-based brand building plans based on superior consumer insights for both: base business and initiatives.
Brand performance analysis and recommendations on investment choices and competitive response plans across categories/ brands/ markets to deliver continuous growth.
Creation of brand penetration plans (DTC, PR, Influencers) and amplification of local topspins (local accelerations) around global innovations.
Collaboration with key customers (national accounts, e-commerce channel) on initiatives’ deployment and execution.
Compensation and benefits:
competitive base salary and annual bonus;
medical, travel, and life insurance;
monthly lunch subsidy;
flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan;
relocation support in case you move to Moscow from another region.
- a higher education diploma;
- 3+ years of experience in brand management/marketing or digital with a deep consumer and marketing landscape understanding of the Russian market;
- proven record in creating and/ or leading adaptations for brand advertising (specifically in digital/ e-commerce and PR/ influencer campaigns);
- experience in recommending and executing innovation launch plans at different trade channels (preparing of POSM materials, detailing, promotions, understanding of the retail trade structure in Russia);
- an ability to conduct business and communicate in English;
- natural leadership, self-starting, out-of-the-box thinking;
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.