Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Management Internship - Moscow
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of our Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
Our Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and owning the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the efficiency and sustainability of our operations.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in P&G manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain to the one of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months.
What we offer:
We guarantee you Responsibilities from Day1 and the ownership of at least one or two projects.
Continuous coaching - you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop
You will join our dynamic SNO teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Sales and Finance.
Dynamic and respectful international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
Compensations and benefits:
Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross and Lunch support;
Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home.
- You are the 3+ year student or recent graduate (up to 1 year)
- You speak English (upper-intermediate and higher) & work well with Microsoft Office
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are enthusiastic about innovative solutions and digital tools
- You collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- You are a born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- You would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unusual ideas?