Begin a meaningful career right here
SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including: Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med, Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor.
We are the largest FMCG company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide! Our Moscow-based Supply Network Operations is looking for candidates for the Specialist position. Are you ready to take a challenge?
We offer you:
- A challenging job based on work contract in a dynamic and multinational organization;
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one.
- Continuous learning and development through different roles and experiences in supply chain.
- Planning and execution of daily activities, depending on the role in Central Europe supply chain: Customer Service Operations or Transportation Planning.
- Internal and external collaboration with partners: planning teams, warehouses, carriers or customers to ensure smooth product flow.
- Identifying and resolving potential issues (i.e. capacity, product availability).
- Driving improvement in work processes and critical metrics.
- Process customer orders and optimize order size in SAP system on daily basis.
- Be a single point of contact for customer issues/questions regarding order status.
- Analyze data, lead horizontal processes within Customer Service team.
- Participate in projects within your area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in administrative type of work (logistics, customer service, etc).
- Work in ERP system (e.g. SAP) is viewed as an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (pre-intermediate or higher).
- Strong priority-setting & discipline and can-do approach.
- Ability to continuously learn and develop.
- Eligibility to work in Russia.
Compensation and benefits:
- starting salary: 65 000 RuR gross with regular revision. Relevant work experience will be considered in starting salary based on interview results;
- attractive benefits: lunch support, flexible work hours and possibility to work from home and many-many more;
- attractive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short-term illness.
Just for you to know:
- Business trips can be part of your job;
- Anyone qualified for this role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.