Begin a meaningful career right here
Tax Manager - Moscow
Position: Tax Manager in large multinational Consumer Products company
Reporting to: Group Tax Manager (Senior tax professional in Russia)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company!
In External Developments part of your job you will:
- Participate in monitoring of tax legislation and its adaptation to daily operations under the senior tax professional supervision;
- Execute the tax research, proving guidance on tax legislation to management and/or tax compliance/stewardship functions;
- Ensure Group tax guidelines are followed and actively modified.
In Project and Business Support you are to:
- Understand the business model and provide respective tax advice to the organization;
- Lead Tax support of in-country and cross border projects (acquisitions / divestitures, systems changes, business model adjustments, etc.);
- Collaborate with stewardship and compliance teams on tax implications of various business situations; participate in the implementation of the approach from methodology development through final execution.
Under Compliance and Stewardship, Direct and Indirect Tax you should:
- Maintain unified tax approach across the Group and support standardization project completion and reapply processes on VAT;
- Participate in quarterly CIT and VAT reviews as preparation to tax reporting;
- Participate in fiscal year-end CIT reporting, including CIT provisions and deferred tax calculations;
- Participate in tax reserves set up and monitoring;
- Manage regular revision sessions on VAT and support Group tax manager during the tax audits and/or disputes;
- Support local compliance team in handling various requests from tax authorities;
- Bring tax mitigation and business risks management ideas to manager;
- Develop understanding and ultimately own tax policies and procedures related to methodology, approaches, continuous improvement process.
- You are graduated with a Bachelor’s / Master's Degree from a Business School or University;
- You have good command of English (upper-Intermediate or higher);
- You have at least 3 years of working experience;
- You have strong leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills;
- You have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary might be adjusted individually based on relevant work experience and interview results;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.