Begin a meaningful career right here
Technical Information Security Manager for Eastern Europe - Moscow
Technical Information Security Manager for Eastern Europe
You will make sure that Eastern Europe business units (across all offices and organizations) are aligned with P&G IT policies regulating Information Security, and overall Information Security risks are handled to protect the business operations from disruption. In collaboration with Business Unit IT and functional management you will build and bring to live the information security master-plan and drive rigorous execution. You will work across entire EE organization and P&G regional Info Security teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Information Security aspect for PII handling (Privacy);
- Vetting of the P&G owned and supplier systems that they are sufficiently protecting data (no leaking, correct collection of website cookies, etc.);
- Governing technical information security aspects of the contracts done via F&A/Purchasing/BO/GCR when new suppliers or connections come up;
- Regular revision of the Risk Impact Assessments across key information security risks and owning the risk mitigation plans for the BU (iRisk will be owned by the business owner);
- Regular review of the Business Impact Assessments for the non-IT handled business applications and providing mentorship on the mitigation plans to the application owners;
- Information Security project portfolio planning and integration with overall IT master-plan, ensuring projects' execution and risks' mitigation;
- Collaboration with BU stewardship team on priorities and current progress on the master-plan;
- Owning Information Security part of the IT Continuity planning and contributing to the Business Unit business continuity plan with Information Security risks;
- Owning periodic testing for the incident response and readiness to activate business continuity plans for the business unit;
- Collaboration with P&G cybersecurity team on the risk management, incident management and implementation of the new solutions for the Business Unit.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Skills Needed to Perform This Job:
- Strong communications and leadership skills;
- CISM or other similar Information Security certification – will be a job requirement;
- Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop methodologies with policy makers on IT Continuity standards;
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation;
- Self Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding to a complex and dynamic environment quickly.
- Russian citizenship or valid permission to work in Russia (P&G does not support getting it);
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Higher Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher), preferably in IT area;
- Experience in leading IT operations and / or application development is a plus;
- Readiness to contribute for at least 5 years assignment in this job.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.