Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Internship - Naberezhnye Chelny
Do you want to be on the forefront of our business, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our key national retailers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, clients, and our Company? We are looking for people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as part of our best-in-class Sales organization!
As a Sales Intern, you will need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into building the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key retail chains, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers' (clients') and shoppers' needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations. You will make commercial recommendations for our product categories (e.g.: Beauty with Old Spice, Fabric Care with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Baby Care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders, etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
What we offer:
- responsibilities from Day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects;
- your manager will coach you and ensure you get a dedicated training program and other learning opportunities;
- you will join our dynamic Sales team and work closely with colleagues from other departments: Marketing, Logistics and Finance;
- a chance to see if a career at P&G is the right thing for you.
Internships usually last 6-12 months, depending on both the project and your availability.
Compensation and benefits:
- monthly salary 65 000 RUR gross;
- monthly lunch subsidy;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- and many-many more.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our permanent positions.
- 3-6-year student or graduated within the last 2 years;
- good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker;
- valid driver’s license might be in priority.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.