Begin a meaningful career right here
External reporting Senior Accountant - Novomoskovsk
External reporting Senior Accountant
Would you like to join a world-class accounting organization of a leading global company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive process and controls improvements in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
P&G is looking for Senior Accountant to perform monthly & quarterly reporting in local/tax compliance area with variety of accounting and tax duties to ensure compliance with tax legislation and internal control requirements. In this role you will work in Russian Accounting Service Centre as a part of group responsible for Local GAAP/Tax reporting for different markets.
You will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects with a highly professional P&G team. This is tremendous opportunity to start/continue your career in accounting and grow professionally.
As an External Reporting Senior Accountant, you are going to:
- Prepare regular (monthly, quarterly) tax and local compliance reports;
- Perform regular accounts analysis, lead issues resolution;
- Support tax and internal control audits;
- Work on continuous process improvements and processes digitalization;
- Participate in global standardization projects in accounting and tax areas;
- Work with other departments on local compliance & tax related projects/initiatives
- Higher Finance or Accounting or Economic Education (min bachelor’s degree);
- High learning agility, self-learning ability
- English (minimum Intermediate level)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Accurate, attentive to details and precise;
- Ability to rpioritize, plan workload and meet deadlines
Compensations and benefits:
- Salary: 50 000 +
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.