Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting - Internship - Novomoskovsk
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? Do you want to get practical Finance experience in a multinational company environment? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
You are offered to work on real business projects with a highly professional team of P&G managers providing mentoring support to successfully complete your project. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a dynamic consumer goods company.
AsaFinance&Accountingintern at Procter & Gamble Novomoskovsk plant, you will get a 3-6 months snapshot of life and work in the Company. You will be assigned to a project related to plant finance. A P&G manager will be responsible to provide you with the necessary help, direction and skills to complete your assignment. Our internships are integral to our recruitment process. We expect to offer full-time positions to the majority of our interns. Start date depends on your availability.
AcareerinP&GF&A exposes you to different parts of both the Finance function, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set. P&G Finance also provides global career opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
To give you an idea of what plant F&A do, here are some typical responsibilities you might have:
- Lead cost & investment analysis, i.e. solve real life case studies every single day at plant (capital projects on productivity, automation, material sourcing and other cost optimization);
- Strategic cost management, internal and external benchmark, targets setting and different tools of loss analysis and process optimization;
- Cost forecasting, budgeting for our business units, budget control and compliance. Delivering external financial information and leading the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Relocation to Novomoskovsk – company support,
- Housing support 10 000 RUB
Of course, we will equip you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you succeed in completing the project you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
- Good command of English;
- Higher education (3-5 course) or graduated within the last 3 years;
- Strong thinking/analysis skills with the ability to apply those to business processes
- Strong technical skills are welcomed (advanced Excel, KNIME, Power BI, other systems/applications)
- A "can-do" attitude and project management.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.