Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Internship - Novomoskovsk
Your opportunity togetrealworkingexperiencewithinP&GHR!
We offer an entry to an exciting and meaningful professional career in Human Resources in the best global consumer goods company.
Working in the Human Resources Department, you will have a real hands-on experience and significant responsibilities. As our business is growing, we need to have a strong organization behind. Human Resources practitioner in P&G is responsible for strengthening high-reaching advantage for the Company by developing people and building organization capability, developing an adaptive and winning organization and helping employees and organizations to achieve peak performance.
Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will get real working experience, mentoring from top management and training from experts!
As a Human Resources Intern you will be working on a project covering one or several of key HR disciplines: Talent Practice, Employee Relations, Compensations and Benefits. Extraordinary performance will bring you outstanding reward – Job offer with P&G Russia.
The Internship might last 3-6 months on full or part-time schedule depending on the project specifics and your availability. During the internship you will work on real projects and create real business solutions. You will be surrounded by multifunctional team and experienced P&G manager to guide you and equip to success.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross
- Lunch support
- Housing support 10 000 RUB
- And many-many more.
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English;
- Strong communication skills, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Respective University degree (business, HR management) is a plus.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.