Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Talent Practice Manager - Novomoskovsk
Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you!
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources.
As an HR professional you will play a strategic role in the success of one of the largest manufacturing site and - most importantly - of our hardworking people. To start this journey we would like you to join our HR team in Novomoskovsk plant, taking the leadership of Talent Supply& Leadership Development.
As an HR Talent Practice Manager:
- You will assess local needs of different internal customers cross-functionally (Production, Logistics, Engineering...) to define the best strategy and provide them with the right talent at the right time.
- You will use our Employer Branding Strategy and initiatives in your markets to build a robust pipeline and attract the best young graduates to apply for a long-term career at P&G.
- You will coordinate local campus teams consisting of extraordinary talent from different functions to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives: events, job fairs, programs and many more.
- You will partner with student's associations to ensure their best talent consider P&G as their first choice to learn, grow and succeed.
- You will collaborate with both the local HR team and the European Recruiting organization to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
Learning & Development projects and responsibilities include:
- Identification of learning needs for all groups of employees
- Development of training plan on the basis of available training programs for different group of employees (technicians, managers)
- Coordination of learning and development activities
- Regular updates on the up-coming trainings
- Enhancement of on-boarding training program
- Driving the culture of learning and development (online trainings and tools as well face-to-face trainings)
As an HR Talent Practice Manager you will work across different cultures, learn our talent practices and be responsible for the hiring of new talent that will shape the future of our company.
Such assignment will challenge your thinking and creativity. You will have an opportunity to continuously learn HR in a multifaceted business environment, with the help of a community of superb local, regional and global HR professionals. The Company will be investing in your development as you progress and deliver results.
What we are looking for:
- You are a top talent graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- You have Strong English verbal and writing skill (minimum Upper-Intermediate)
- You are ready for Relocation to Novomoskovsk (Tula region)
- You have passion to develop in HR. And if you have no experience at all, don't worry we will be there to help you grow.
- You love being in a multicultural, reciprocal and diverse environment.
- You will have fantastic social skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
What do P&G offer you?
- Responsibilities from Day1 – You will start working for key service strategies for all our organizations from the beginning.
- Recognized state of the HR skills – We will constantly help you improve your HR Management knowledge and Managerial abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross
- Lunch support
- Housing support 10 000 RUB
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.