Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources - Internship - Novomoskovsk
Great opportunity to get real working experience within P&G HR!
We offer an entry to an exciting and challenging professional career in Human Resources in the best global consumer goods company. Working in the Human Resources Department, you'll have a real hands-on experience and significant responsibilities. As our business is growing, we need to have a strong organization behind. Human Resources practitioner in P&G is responsible for strengthening competitive advantage for the Company by developing people and building organization capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and helping employees and organizations to achieve peak performance.
We offer an internship in P&G’s HR function. Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will get real working experience, coaching from top management and training from experts! You will be working on a project covering one or several of key HR disciplines: Talent Practice, Employee Relations, Compensations and Benefits. Outstanding performance will bring you outstanding reward – Job offer with P&G Russia.
The Internship will last 3-6 months on full or part time schedule depending on the project specifics and your availability. During the internship you will work on real projects and create real business solutions. You will be surrounded by multifunctional team and experienced P&G manager to guide you and equip to success.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
- 3rd – 6th year student or graduated within the last 3 years;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Strong communication, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Respective University degree (business, HR management) might be in priority.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.