Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Specialist - Novomoskovsk
Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for a truly proactive and creative employee who will be passionate about the work and wishes for developing in Human Resources!
In a company with such growth rate the Human Resources department constantly develops and fulfills the most interesting and non-standard tasks ranging from staffing to automating the processes of employees’ adaptation, as well as shooting the blog for the company's social networks.
- A full cycle of personnel selection for various vacant positions;
- Study and implementation of modern approaches to staff recruitment;
- Development of schemes (layouts) for information booklets, recruiting materials;
- Assistance and participation in the organization of recruiting events;
- Placing posts on open vacancies and collecting feedbacks;
- Administration of career websites (hh.ru, job.ru, avito, joinpg.ru), administration of a database that contains the candidates’ information;
- Work with the online resources and web-platforms;
- Selection and evaluation of resumes by job profile;
- Counseling applicants in vacant positions;
- Communication with applicants by phone/e-mail, reporting the results of the selection process;
- Coordinating tests (recording and conducting by perforce);
- Appointment and organization of interviews;
- Escort candidates/new employees;
- Implementation of internal accounting and analysis at the selection stages (accounting the number of candidates for each vacancy, description of key competencies, processing and careful storage of completed test tasks, etc.);
Social program administration:
- Administration and documentary support of social programs in the company;
- Preparation of reports;
- Consultation of employees on issues of providing social support;
- Preparation of information materials on the department activities.
What’s more, interesting projects, organization and holding of corporate events, active participation in the creative life of the company, etc.
- Higher education;
- English level – no lower than Intermediate;
- Creativity and desire to improve processes;
- Ability to perform multitasking, make quick decisions, and take responsibilities;
- Literate spoken and written language;
- Confident PC user - MS Word, MS Outlook, Power Point, Office 365;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency (pivot tables, writing formulas, etc.);
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Desire to develop in the HR field.
- At least 1 year’ experience in HR/call-center/support service;
- Knowledge of talent attraction and sourcing methods;
- Basic knowledge of the labor legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Web-design skills are desirable.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 31 500 RUB gross;
- Lunch support;
- Housing support 10 000 RUB in case of relocation;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come