Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Specialist - Novomoskovsk
At P&G, our HR professionals are leaders who apply their talents and skills to play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and our people. We put our mark on brands you know, sold in hundreds of countries around the world. We offer a multi-faceted career path that will allow you to develop into the type of leader for which P&G is known.
We are looking for a truly proactive and creative individual who is passionate about developing Human Resources in a multinational company! In this role you will lead meaningful projects varying from staffing to automation of employees’ adaptation processes as well as blogging for the company’s social networks.
- a full cycle of personnel selection for various vacancies;
- implementation of modern approaches to staff recruitment;
- development of leaflets and other recruiting materials;
- assistance with organization of recruiting events;
- job posting and feedback collection;
- administration of career websites and internal database containing candidates’ information;
- communication with candidates;
- CV screening, coordination of tests and interviews;
- new employees’ onboarding.
Social program administration:
- administration support of P&G's social programs;
- preparation of reports;
- consultation of employees on issues related to social support provision;
- development of information materials on the department activities.
Compensation and benefits:
- starting monthly salary 40 000 RUB gross;
- daily lunch provision;
- competitive medical, life and travel insurance;
- housing support of 10 000 RUB in case of relocation;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- possibility of enrollment in P&G International Stock Ownership Plan.
- higher education;
- strong English (Intermediate and higher);
- creativity and desire to improve business processes;
- ability to prioritize, make quick decisions and take responsibility;
- strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- confident PC user – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365;
- proficient in Excel – pivot tables, knowledge of advanced formulas.
What could give you extra chances to have fun:
- at least 1-year experience in HR/call-center/support service;
- knowledge of talent attraction and sourcing methods;
- basic knowledge of the Russian labor legislation;
- web-design skills, experience with Adobe Photoshop.
Just so you know:
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.