Begin a meaningful career right here
Internship in Russian accounting service center - Novomoskovsk
Do you have leadership skills combined with analytical capabilities? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning? If so, apply for an opportunity to secure yourself as an Intern in the Russian Accounting Service Centre (RASC) at P&G.
What does a job in the Russian Accounting Service Centre look like?
In RASC, we have a range of accounting, tax, stewardship activities and initiatives aimed to support business by ensuring high-level operational compliance, continuous process improvement and digitalization. As part of RASC team, you will play an important role in delivery world class accounting service in the multinational company for more than 10 countries across different regions partnering with other colleagues globally.
What to expect from the internship?
During your 3-6-month internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in accounting with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business cases and projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Each intern receives a customized learning plan, coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real business cases.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Full Time Role – successful interns have the potential to secure a permanent position with P&G after graduation.
Compensation and benefits
- Monthly salary 40 000 rubles gross
- Lunch support
- Competitive medial, travel and life insurance
- Paid short-term illness
- 3+ year students and up to 2 years since graduation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Intermediate level of English
- High learning agility and attention to details
Just so you know
- all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- no immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.