Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Engineer - Novomoskovsk
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Start your brilliant technical career with the #1 Company for Leaders at one of the biggest P&G plant in the world – P&G Novomoskovsk!
Engineering at P&G is a well-oiled machine. Day after day, we’re innovating new products and driving cost-efficient solutions. Here, you’ll play a part in designing all the bells and whistles (and experienced technology) to make our multimillion-dollar machines, plants and work processes that make our products.
In P&G Manufacturing, our team knows a lot about a little of everything – mastering technology, operations and people development to deliver more value across our business and to consumers. You’ll revolutionize the supply chain, eliminate challenges while building self-sufficient teams and deliver a continuous stream of new product initiatives.
From Process or Automation Engineer to Manufacturing and more, you’ll be at the center of building some of the world’s best brands.
Product Supply Engineers at P&G are the key information hub in every project, driving speed-to-market, controlling capital spending and coordinating projects across functions.
This role of includes responsibilities in the following areas:
- basic process results, e.g. process reliability, quality, safety;
- leading new projects and initiatives e.g. new equipment start-up, new materials implementation, process capacity increase;
- active improvement of the process, e.g. breakdown reduction, material flow optimization, energy or material savings;
- daily communication with local and central engineering, Research and development organization, other P&G plants and suppliers;
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross
- Lunch support
- Housing support 10 000 RUB
- Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1
- Truly international working environment
- Excellent career perspectives
- Relocation to Novomoskovsk (Tula region)
- Fresh Technical field graduates (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable)
- Strong English verbal and writing skill
- Excellent Leadership & Communication skills;
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion for winning
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
The Thrill of Technology - Find out yourself!
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.