Begin a meaningful career right here
Purchases Specialist - Novomoskovsk
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognised best-known brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others.
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
Our Novomoskovsk-based Purchases department is looking for candidates for the Specialist position. Are you ready to take a challenge?
We offer you:
We guarantee you Responsibilities from Day1 and the ownership of at least one or two projects.
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop.
You will join our dynamic SNO teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand Management, Sales and Finance.
Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
- Planning and execution of daily activities, depending on sourcing strategies.
- Internal and external collaboration with partners: identifying business needs and link it to supplier capabilities, leveraging suppliers' scale, coordination Source-to pay process, etc.
- Managing supplier relations.
- Delivering total best value for the company via competitive biddings and negotiation.
- Identifying and resolving potential issues (i.e., capacity).
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications and processed in line with IC requirements.
- Driving improvement in work processes and automation.
- Be a single point of contact for originator issues/questions regarding order status.
- Participate in projects within your area of responsibility.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary: 50 000 RUR gross with regular revision. Relevant work experience will be considered in starting salary based on interview results.
- Lunch support, flexible work hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive Medical Plan, including Travel & Life Insurance, paid short-term illness.
- The company will support you with relocation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in administrative type of work (logistics, customer service, etc).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (pre-intermediate or higher).
- Strong priority-setting, discipline and can-do approach.
- Ability to continuously learn and develop.
- Eligibility to work in Russia.
Just for you to know:
- Business trips can be part of your job.
- Anyone qualified for this role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.