Begin a meaningful career right here
Tax Compliance Organization senior accountant - Novomoskovsk
Tax Compliance Organization senior accountant
Would you like to join a world-class accounting organization of a leading global company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive process and controls improvements in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
P&G is looking for Senior Accountant to perform monthly VAT return preparation with variety of accounting and tax duties to ensure compliance with tax legislation and internal control requirements. In this role you will work in Russian Accounting Service Centre as a part of Tax Compliance Organization team where you also will be closely connected with various departments within P&G organization (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance departments etc). You will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects with a highly professional P&G team.
Career in P&G gives you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set and grow professionally. As a Tax Compliance Organization Senior Accountant, you are going to do:
- Prepare of monthly/quarterly VAT packs and any other VAT reporting as required by local legislation.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, annual routine VAT payments/reconciliations.
- Own and perform Balance Sheet Reconciliation for indirect tax accounts, support tax audits.
- Work on continuous process improvements and processes digitalization.
- Perform other tasks in controls and compliance areas.
Compensations and benefits:
- salary: based on interview results;
- lunch support;
- competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- and many more.
- Higher Finance or Accounting Education degree diploma.
- Good command of English (Intermediate or higher).
- Experience of 2+ years in accounting or tax might be a plus.
- High learning agility and self-learning ability.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan workload and meet timings.
- Accurate, attentive to details and precise.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.